|Cue card~23| describe an interesting place that few people know (easy)|
- Where is it?
- When you go there?
- What can you do there?
- Why few people go there?
And apart from this, there is also a lecture hall where the religious teacher called- guru sermonize and reveals various techniques for effective meditation and living a moral life. A library has recently been built in this Meditation Center where a large number of books can be found which describe teachings of various Saints and sages,
FOLLOW UP ~
- What are the disadvantages when there are too many tourists in one site?
- Who did you go their wif?
- What are the advantages of visiting less known places?
- What can governments do to prevent pollution in tourist sites?
- What kinds of tourist sites are popular in your country?
- Have you been to that place?
- Why did you go there?
- What is so special about this place?
- Describe your favourite time of the day and why?
- The famous person in news IELTS speaking cue card
- Cue card an animal you like the most #IELTS CUE CARD=4-IELTSSPEAK.com
- Describe your favourite time of the day and why? #favourite part - IELTSSPEAK.com