Describe a mistake you have made recent IELTS speaking cue card from makkar ielts pdf from June to august 2020.
- What it is?
- When you made it?
- How you made it?
- How you felt about it?
- We all make mistakes in life
- In fact making mistakes is part of human behaviour
- Here I would like to talk about a mistake which I made recently
- During the Corona pandemic there was a lockdown going on in all the states
- After a few days of the lockdown the government allowed two hours relaxation in the morning to go out and buy vegetables and groceries.
- My mother asked me to buy some vegetables from the vegetable market.
- I put on my mask, took a tote bag and went out on my scooter to buy the vegetables
MID lines- Describe a mistake you have made
- When I reached that vegetable market I saw a huge crowd over there
- Actually it was the first day of relaxation and so most of the people had come out of their homes
- I should’ve come back after seeing the crowd but I made the mistake of going in and buying the vegetables
- Social distancing was unavoidable in such a big crowd
- I somehow bought the vegetables and returned home
- When I told my mother about the crowd she was very angry at me and told me that I should’ve come back.
- It was all over the news that because of this relaxation many people had come out and social distancing was not followed.
- All the news channels were advising people to take care of social distancing
End Lines- Describe a mistake you have made
- I felt really bad and I realised my mistake
- I felt that the government is doing its duty very well but it is the onus of the people also that they themselves realise what is good for them and avoid making such mistakes
- After that my mother has started buying vegetables from the hawkers that come in the streets
- The authorities have allowed hawkers to go to the streets and sell vegetables so that people don’t crowd in vegetable markets.
- So this is the mistake that I committed recently.
Follow up (Describe a mistake you have made)
- What can we learn from our mistakes?
We can learn a lot from our mistakes. Firstly, we learn not to repeat those mistakes. Secondly, we learn how to do things in a better way. We also learn that what we think are small mistakes can prove very dangerous in the long run. For example, if a person goes out without a mask during any infectious disease epidemic, he may suffer from that disease and it may be very risky. So not putting up the mask may seem a small mistake but it can have grave consequences.
- Do children make mistakes easily?
Yes, children make mistakes very easily. They are very young and making mistakes is part and parcel of learning.
- What should parents do if their children make mistakes?
Parents should guide their children if they make mistakes. They should teach their children in a very friendly way so that children are not afraid of telling them their mistakes in future.
- How do children benefit from using dictionaries?
Children benefit a lot by using dictionaries. They can look for the meaning of a word, and even hear the pronunciation through online or digital dictionaries.
Describe a mistake you have made IElTS exam
Describe a mistake you have made ielts speaking cue card